Archiv Contra Nepp 3.045 Themen, 42.321 Beiträge

Kaum zu glauben,

gelöscht_268748 / 1 Antworten / Baumansicht Nickles

Jetzt soll ich für die Gaddafi Tochter auch noch Kohle transferieren,
Das nimmt seit 2 Monaten mal wieder arg zu. Hab neben dem Scheiß, noch ein weiteres Verschiebe Angebot in den Mails.
Den Quatsch kenn ich ja schon seit ca. 1980. Da kam dies aber noch per Post mit Briefmarke aus Afrika.
Kann man hier sagen das sowas funktioniert, und bewährtes stirbt nie aus. :-)

Dear One

I am Miss.Aisha Al Gaddafi the daughter of late Gaddafi, I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign
investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available in my account for a possible
investment in your country.

If this transaction interest you, you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if
the united nation happens to know this account, they will freeze it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for
yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in
your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account.

i have the sum of US$ 30.5 Thirty Million five hundred thousand dollars in Ecobank here in this country.
Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this
project, kindly respond with the following information for the details of the project.
You can call me if you wish ok.

1. Your full names and address
2. Your private telephone and fax numbers
3. Your private email address
4. Age and profession

Best regards,
Miss.Aisha Al Gaddafi