Off Topic 20.410 Themen, 226.612 Beiträge

Brief eines Bayern an die NASA...(...)

FreddyK. / 2 Antworten / Baumansicht Nickles

Greet God,
I write you, because you must help me. I have seen your Space Shuttle in the television. In color. And so came me the idea to make holidays in the world-room. Alone. Without my crazy wife.
I am the Kraxelhuber. The King of Bavaria was my clock-clock grandfather. I stand on a very bad foot with my wife. Always she shouts with me. She has a shrill voice like a circle saw. She lets no good hair at me. She says I am a Schlapp-tail. She wants that I become Buergermaster. But I want not be Buergermaster. I have nothing at the hat with the political shit. I want my Ruah.
And so I want make holidays on the moon. Without my bad half. But I take my dog with me. He is a boxer. His name is Wurstl. So I want book a flight in your next Space Shuttle. But please give me not a window place. I would kotz you the rocket full, because I am not swindle-free. And no standing-place please...
And please do not tell my wife that I want go alone. She has a big Schrot-Gun. She would make a sieve from my ass. I need not much comfort. A nice double-room with bath and kloo and heating. And windows with look to the earth. So I can look through my farglass and see my wife working on the potatoe field.
And I and my dog laugh us a branch (haehae). We will kringel ourself before laughing (hoehoehoehoe)!
Is what loose on the moon? I need warm weather an I hope the sun shines every day. This is very good for my frost-boils.

With friendly Servus
Xaver.

Dieser Beitrag wurde unter Debian GNU/Linux 7.1 Wheezy verbrochen. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorratsdatenspeicherung
bei Antwort benachrichtigen
Anonym FreddyK. „Brief eines Bayern an die NASA...(...)“
Optionen

dei ruah wuillst hoaam xaver? does koanst hoam! kuam mir nur hoam dann wirst dei ruah finde, dei letzte ruah.
dei bed waif

(Anonym) FreddyK. „Brief eines Bayern an die NASA...(...)“
Optionen

*lol*