Nickles - Team United Devices 466 Themen, 2.124 Beiträge

UD-Server fuer 24 Std. down !!

Bombenleger / 1 Antworten / Baumansicht Nickles

UD - Tim
UD Employee
Member # 151

posted June 10, 2002 19:54

today at 22:00 UTC, the GMP will be off-line for maintenance and a software upgrade. The maintenance period will be 24 hrs, during which your Agent will not be able to return results or get new work units.

--------------------
Regards,

Tim Williams
Member Services
United Devices, Inc.

Falls es Abweichungen geben sollte, dann bestimmt hier.

Happy LRM-crunching und lasst ab morgen 23:00 Uhr die Leitungen gluehen

bei Antwort benachrichtigen
Bombenleger Nachtrag zu: „UD-Server fuer 24 Std. down !!“
Optionen

nasher
posted June 11, 2002 14:55

Personaly I like to be informed whats happenin and whats comming next... yes diabetes will be workin in house... and not by us.... and we will suposdly be doing more cancer but i havent heard anythin else about it.. it feels like i am left dangleing on the end of a line tryin to figure things out...

-------------------------------------------------------------

UD - Moose
posted June 11, 2002 15:19

nasher I understand that it would be nice to be informed of what exactly is coming next. However we are unable to completly inform our members at this time due to a contract issue. We can tell you that phase 1 of cancer research is almost complete and we will be moving on to phase 2 soon. Almost all items are in place. We have a continued dedication to cancer research. Please do not let no word say to you that we are going away or that cancer reasearch is going away here at UD. It is not.

Thanks
moose

--------------------

UD - Moose
posted June 11, 2002 15:27

Yes the sudden updates are to prepare for what is coming next. However please do not expect to see something new when the servers come back up.

The servers being down is the first set in a series of things that need to happen. This current upgrade was not taken into account and we apologize for the last minute notification. But please understand that it is a much needed change that needs to happen quickly.

Thanks
moose

--------------------
Paul Gentle
United Devices
Senior Test Engineer

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Also lassen wir uns mal ueberraschen was als naechstes ansteht.

bei Antwort benachrichtigen