Nickles - Team United Devices 466 Themen, 2.124 Beiträge

UD-Monitor mag Ligand nicht !!

Bombenleger / 4 Antworten / Baumansicht Nickles

Orbi-tel
Moderator posted July 02, 2002 09:37

Just found a few mins to post...

Contrary to what I have been saying there are compatibility problems between LigandFit / lastest UD agent and UD Mon resulting in incorrect detection of \'empty\' slots and premature cache switching. Both of the above problems will result in losing your processing time and WU. There is also a problem with the backup restore which will lose your UD_MON.ini settings (the file is deleted on a backup restore) and can sometimes corrupt other cache slots that show \'empty\'.

None of the problems showed up in Beta but since finishing my THINK WUs I have been getting the same issues others have been seeing.

There are two options:

- If the \'send before auto switch\' setting works, use it.

- If it does not I recommend not running UD monitor for LigandFit WUs. Just select one cache slot, make it active and stop UD monitor. It is better to have one UD agent running correctly that lose any processing you do through UD Monitor.

I have sent details and ideas to RM so we will have to wait until he responds to see if he can solve this one.

I won\'t be posting for a few days so cannot respond to questions here but this issue was important enough to require a comment.

Cheers

Orbi

bei Antwort benachrichtigen
Bombenleger Nachtrag zu: „UD-Monitor mag Ligand nicht !!“
Optionen

Ein UD-Ligand-Monitor ist deshalb schon in Arbeit, s. hier.

Bombenleger Nachtrag zu: „und offiziell bestaetigt !!“
Optionen

Wer das Teil weiterhin einsetzen will sollte es sich mal anschauen.

RM
Senior Member posted July 03, 2002 19:10

After downloading it, make sure that "Use 'hard' UD Agent termination" is unchecked and test some WUs.

Bombenleger Nachtrag zu: „Beta 2.0 released“
Optionen

Orbi-tel
Moderator posted July 04, 2002 20:15

I'm running beta 2 on three PCs all running Win98SE without any problems.

Bombenleger Nachtrag zu: „und scheint zu helfen.“
Optionen

Mittlerweile Beta 3, also regelmaessig hier nachschauen,
denn bis zum Finalrelease lohnt sich ein Kilometerthread nicht.