Homepage selbermachen 7.851 Themen, 35.615 Beiträge

Block Active X steuerelement in Website Page HTML?

kesart / 4 Antworten / Baumansicht Nickles
Hi,
I use Popup windows to open various Art gallerys and Paintings in my Homepage.
A few people have told me that in IE 8 the Active X steuerelement opens the Yellow bar everytime they want to open one of the gallerys or Painting and have to click "allow for this page" everytime. (on my own PC I have blockt the Bar )

Is there a Script/code that can be build into the page HTML so that the Yellowbar is blocked from the start, so that every thing works automatically without the bar opening?

kesart

If you click on "Nude Study" in the link below you can see how the under sized window (Popup) opens.

http://www.kes-art-studio.com/german/galerie.htm
bei Antwort benachrichtigen
SoulMaster kesart „Block Active X steuerelement in Website Page HTML?“
Optionen

Hi,
I just tried your hint with your link:http://www.kes-art-studio.com/german/galerie.htm
and open nude study in IE9.
I also get that yellow bar and are told that this page want to execute the Add on for
Microsofts Windows Media Player.It seems to be be a plugin?
How to change that to permanent access I would ask at Microsoft Systems directly.

I guess you`l have success that way to solve your problem.

SoulMaster

kesart SoulMaster „Hi, I just tried your hint with your...“
Optionen

Hi SoulMaster
Thanks for the tip! The galerie page has a music player with on/off for a background music and thier is a Windows Media Video on the page. In fire fox it opens with Quicktime (with out Asking).

kesart

kesart Nachtrag zu: „Hi SoulMaster Thanks for the tip! The galerie page has a...“
Optionen

How to change that to permanent access I would ask at Microsoft Systems directly.

Hi SoulMaster,
Leider ist es nicht so einfach zu finden wo man was schreiben kann!

SoulMaster kesart „Hi SoulMaster Thanks for the tip! The galerie page has a...“
Optionen

Hi Kesart,

that means that everyone who open your Video have to have the Apple “Quicktime Movie Player” or an equivalent Player have to be installed, for example VLC, free Player.

The same is IMO true for the yellow bar in a browser. But I think this is only an approach of these browsers from users.

But I`m not really sure of that. Best is to clear this up at the manufacturer.

SoulMaster