Allgemeines 21.980 Themen, 148.537 Beiträge

english

fan1270 / 11 Antworten / Baumansicht Nickles

Ich lebe in malawi africa und mochte gerne ein program wie nickel in english haben>?? Konnen sie mir dabei helfen I need to ask all my questions in English

bei Antwort benachrichtigen
thomas woelfer fan1270 „english“
Optionen

well, go ahead, we'll try :)

WM_L8R
thomas woelfer

this posting contains no tpyos.
Anonym fan1270 „english“
Optionen

hmm, just ask ! 4 some of us, english is not completely alien ;)

happy new year, IVI

Lutritt Bauzent Anonym „hmm, just ask ! 4 some of us, english is not completely alien happy new year, IVI“
Optionen

www.nickles.org

(Anonym) Lutritt Bauzent „www.nickles.org“
Optionen

se abla espaniol ? non

roswell1947 fan1270 „english“
Optionen

well,as far as i'm concerned,english's supposed to be my second native language!but,unfortunately i ain't quiet much into pc's.

Kolti roswell1947 „well,as far as i m concerned,english s supposed to be my second native...“
Optionen

Howdy, Roswell.
Dein Englisch ist genau so fehlerhaft wie mein Italienisch.

"Gracie"

SirTazel fan1270 „english“
Optionen

Just write your Problems here, many People here are able to understand (and write!) English. Just tell, we help.

Klaus_T SirTazel „Just write your Problems here, many People here are able to understand and...“
Optionen

I don't think so. Most people are fearfully to speak or write english, though we live in 21. century and everybody had english in school. Take a look on the Linux-Table, everybody want the Doku in german.

Klaus

polytaen Klaus_T „I don t think so. Most people are fearfully to speak or write english, though we...“
Optionen

Hi Klaus,

in my eyes you're partially right. But some people DO have problems with documentations anyway (esp. docu for linux if you know what i mean *g*). Now the documentations even in german are sometimes hardly understandable.

And another point: Not EVERYBODY learned english in school. There are undergraduate pupils in this forum, who never had contact with english. There are also schools, in which you can take greek and latin for foreign languages.

But anyway, i'd appreciate an english forum on this site. We could also learn from native speakers (roswell's welcome).

b.t.w. i also think that everybody should learn english in school, because its one of the worlds most spoken language. I wanted to show only, that there can be some people who don't speak english, but also went to school.

so long
poly

hey, Klaus, do you have interesting links for a newbie on debian?

-      .---.        .----------     /     \  __  /     ------    / /     \(  )/    -----   //////   ' \/ `   ---  //// / // :    : --- // /   /  /`    '--//          //..\\       ====MM====MM====           '//||\\`
Klaus_T polytaen „Hi Klaus, in my eyes you re partially right. But some people DO have problems...“
Optionen

Hey, Polytaen

Lokk at this Site. There are interesting things about paket-managment and a lot of links.

Bye the way, i mean every pupils in germany must learn english any years, that's a law. I don't know it exactly. 30 years ago, as i go to school, i had to learn it. The most of it i have forgotten and my english is quite bad, but i can read and understand it very well, learnig by courtesy of reading the doku and man-pages.
Its a good idea if any problems is diskuss in english, i can learn a lot of words and expressions.

Happy good year for you and all the rest.

Klaus

polytaen Klaus_T „Hey, Polytaen Lokk at this Site. There are interesting things about...“
Optionen

Hi Klaus,

tnx for the site. I'll check it in some moments.

> Bye the way, i mean every pupils in germany must learn english
> any years, that's a law. I don't know it exactly. 30 years ago,
> as i go to school, i had to learn it.

Hmmm... i have to dismiss, i think this is not the case. There are school (especially not mathematically-physically oriented schools) ehere you don't have to learn english (although i agree to you, that everybody SHOULD learn english in school). There are also German states where you don't have to take maths for high-scholl graduation (i think its NRW, but i'm noit sure). And there are schools (as i wrote) where you can take greek, latin and another language.

> The most of it i have forgotten and my english is quite bad, but
> i can read and understand it very well, learnig by courtesy
> of reading the doku and man-pages.

True words!!!!

> Its a good idea if any problems is diskuss in english, i can learn
> a lot of words and expressions.

I agree, but the we need more native speakers, as i'm not the kind with good english knowledge. Just like you i remember some peaces from school, although i'm just 25, so i should remember a little bit more *g*.

A successful year 2002 to all of you!!
poly

-      .---.        .----------     /     \  __  /     ------    / /     \(  )/    -----   //////   ' \/ `   ---  //// / // :    : --- // /   /  /`    '--//          //..\\       ====MM====MM====           '//||\\`